Participation in team and individual sports not only promotes a feeling of family and belonging, but it allows students to develop themselves physically and emotionally. Students gain strength and have the opportunity to develop leadership skills while learning the art of good sportsmanship and fair play. As a service to our families, we provide transportation to and from school for both practices and games.
We believe in the “student athlete.” Thus, our student athletes must maintain model behavior and have passing grades in all subjects throughout the season.
We require a current physical on file and written permission from parents for students to participate on any of our athletics teams,
The following athletics participation fees help offset the costs of our program:
- 6th grade: $50 (up to two sports)
- Boys: Wrestling and Track
- Girls: Softball and Track
- 7th and 8th grade: $75 (all sports)
- Maximum cost per family (if multiple students areparticipating): $150
You may apply participation fees towards your annual ECA tax credit donation.
Athletes may participate in only one sport per season.
- First Season (August–October): Softball, Football, Cheerleading, Cross Country
- Second Season (October–December): Wrestling, Volleyball, Cheerleading
- Third Season (December–February): Girls and Boys Basketball, Cheerleading
- Fourth Season (March–April): Track
Meet our Coaches